Saturday, June 2, 2012

Snippets/ Photos from the Chronicles of Caleath


The older man peered into his cup as he swirled dregs of red wine.

"Five days and nights, we fought to hold the ship together every moment fearing the final fall from the Edge."

Gwilt knew the ferocity of the ocean well. He tried to imagine being at her mercy.            Chesney's Tale from Exiled: Autumn's Peril




Tides of marine scavengers reduced humanity to bare bone and memory. 
Ghostly accusations spread on the current to drown him in guilt. 
 Exiled: Autumn's Peril



A sword and brace of daggers hung with familiar ease beneath a heavy cloak.
Exiled: Autumn's Peril






Caleath looked into empty eye sockets. In place of eyes, he sensed a void that extended all the way to the Abyss.
Exiled: Winter's Curse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I just say I LOVE your blog! Totally awesome! Love the books, too. I found you through Triberr and I'm so glad I did. I've been looking for other fantasy writers. Great site.

Rosalie Skinner said...

Hi Jenny,
So glad you found me. Triberr is new to me but it seems to be working!
Thanks for dropping in. Great to meet you.

Francene Stanley said...

Your words are reflected in the excellent pictures on this post.

Rosalie Skinner said...

Thanks Francene... :)
For dropping in and for your kind words.