Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged...

Not sure how this works. I guess I tag six other bloggers. Then tell six things about myself.
So.. I am going to tag other emerging authors...
Wendy Laharnar
Ron Adams
Anita Davidson
Pamela Thibodeaux
Rosemary Morris
DS Haines

Right, Six things about me.
1 I love being a grandma. It's the best.
2 I believe Family is the most important thing in life.
3 Thinking positive gets difficult sometimes. Hugs help.
4 Although I don't want to sound too excited, having a Fantasy workshop on the Museonline writer's conference is a huge buzz. I am looking forward to meeting the writers who have signed up. It should be a great week. I am humbled by having Lea Schizas invite me to participate.
5 My dream is to be able to write full time.
6 Another wish is to have Exiled:Autumn's Peril released BEFORE the conference.

I guess that is enough for anyone to know about me. I am obsessed with my family and my writing. It's not earth-shattering. It's just me.
Have a great day. Smile. You could be the next one tagged!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking on the challenge! I loved your answers. Hugs definitely help when the positive thinking gets hard!

~Emma