Sunday, August 21, 2011

Galley has arrived... for Exiled: Autumn's Peril...

So today begins the final look over. It's a nit picking, comma and quotation mark checking, and formatting treasure hunt where you hope you don't find anything!
It also means that this is how people will see your book.
AND...
That release day is just around the corner.
The 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign will be going up, as soon as I get a moment free and I will be burying my head in this galley perusal.

I am excited.
No way I am going to hide it, so I admit it straight up.


3 comments:

Cellophane Queen said...

Congrats, Rosalie. Read it up one way, then backwards. Have Acrobat read it aloud to you. Catch every damned typo or misspeak. The cleaner the better.

Rosalie Skinner said...

Good idea, Marva. Thanks. I am going over it with a fine tooth comb. Acrobat has some funny ways of interpreting Fantasy names. Hehe. Great idea though, works like a charm.

Wendy said...

Now it's crunch time. I pray you won't find as many mistakes as I did, in my galley. But at the same time, I hope you find them all. Your book deserves to be perfect. Good Luck.